Before life learns to live forever,
who you are already can.
在生命学会永生之前,
先让你的灵魂不朽。

Our vision reaches for the stars: to preserve each person's wisdom forever — and one day, the person — so that individual wisdom keeps serving humanity for generations, and helps carry us toward becoming the brightest of civilizations among the stars. 我们的愿景在星辰大海:让每个个体的灵魂与智慧永存,乃至实现个体的永生——让个体的智慧生生不息地造福人类群体,助力人类成为最璀璨的星际文明。

Avatar.gift is our attempt at keeping who you are alive — for humanity, one small step toward that goal; for you, the first step toward living forever: Avatar.gift 是让个体灵魂不朽的一个尝试:对人类,它是宏大目标的一小步;对你,它是永生的第一步——

an AI that learns who you are, lives entirely on your iPhone, and starts preserving your wisdom today. 一个越来越懂你、完全住在你 iPhone 里的 AI,从今天起替你留住你的智慧。

Coming soon to the App Store 即将登陆 App Store

Best experienced on iPhone 16 Pro or newer iPhone 16 Pro 及以上机型体验最佳

What it does for you today 今天,它为你做的 The assistants · your hands 助手们 · 手

They get it done帮你把事办妥

Reminders, calendar, notes, habits, money, goals — say it in one sentence, and the right assistant handles it. Fast, focused, each with its own job. 提醒、日程、笔记、习惯、记账、目标——说一句话,对的助手就把事办妥。反应快、不分心,各管各的一摊。

Shape them your way塑造成你想要的样子

Create your own assistants — give each a name, a personality and its own tools. Paste in a persona, and they become it, instantly. 创建你自己的助手——起名字、写人设、配工具。贴进一段人设文档,TA 立刻就成为那个角色。

It grows with you它随你成长

Want to track something new — water, mood, reading time? It builds a little tracker on the spot, made just for you. 想记录点新东西——喝水、心情、阅读时长?它会当场为你建一个记录,专属于你。

The soul · your heart beta 灵魂 · 心 Beta

It tries to remember youTA 努力记住你

Your stories, the people you care about, the way you like things done — they become memory it draws on every day, a little more each week. 你的故事、你在乎的人、你喜欢的做事方式,都会慢慢变成 TA 每天用得上的记忆——一周比一周更懂你。

It reflects while you rest在你休息时沉淀

At night it quietly turns your conversations into organized memories and connects them — the way sleep turns days into experience. 夜里,TA 把白天的对话悄悄整理成记忆、连点成线——就像睡眠把日子酿成阅历。

What never changes 永远不变的

On your phone住在你的手机里

The AI itself runs on your iPhone. Your words never travel to a server. AI 就在你的 iPhone 上运行,你说的每一句话都不会被发往服务器。

Nothing leaves什么都不会离开

Conversations, memories, everything it knows about you — stored only on your device. 对话、记忆、它对你的全部了解,都只存在你的设备上。

Yours forever永远属于你

Read, correct, or delete any memory, anytime. It answers to no one but you. 每一段记忆都可以随时翻看、修改、删除。它只听你一个人的。

An honest note 说句实话

It's still growing它还在成长

An AI small enough to live on a phone isn't as clever as the giants in the cloud — it will sometimes get things wrong. We chose this trade deliberately: privacy this strong can't be built any other way. It improves with every update, and your memories carry over each time the brain gets smarter. 装得进手机的 AI,还没有云端的巨型模型聪明,它偶尔会出错。这是我们有意的取舍——这样彻底的隐私,只有这条路能给。它会随每次更新不断进步,而每次换上更聪明的大脑,你的记忆都原样带走。

It needs a strong phone它需要一台够强的手机

Running a full AI on a phone pushes the chip hard. iPhone 16 Pro or newer gives it the speed it deserves; on older phones it runs, but noticeably slower. 在手机上运行一个完整的 AI,非常考验芯片的性能。iPhone 16 Pro 及以上机型才能跑出它应有的流畅;更早的机型也能用,但会明显吃力。

Private by architecture,
not by promise.
隐私,写在架构里,
而不是写在承诺里。